Ricoh FF9 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The FF-9 is a 35mm compact camera released by Ricoh circa 1988. It is also known as the FF-7. A similar specification newer body version was released a couple of years afterwards as the FF-9s.
This vintage film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Lens: 35mm F3.5 Ricoh lens, 4 elements in 4 groups
- Focus: Autofocus with focus lock, min. focus 0.8m
- Exposure: Automatic exposure.
- Flash: Auto flash built-in and fires automatically in low-light and backlit conditions. 0.8 - 3.2 m (ISO100).
- Film transport: Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding.
- Battery: 1 x CR-P2
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.