Pentax Z-20 35mm SLR Film Camera - Body Only
The Pentax Z-20 was an autofocus 35mm film SLR from Pentax. It is also available as the PZ-20. It uses KAF2-mount autofocus lenses. The second generation of autofocus cameras from Pentax. They are equipped with new SAFOX II autofocus module and power contact to enable power zoom function in power zoom FA lenses. In the USA the series was called "PZ", while in the rest of the world it was called "Z".
- Sensitivity range: ISO 6-6400
- Mount: KAF2
- Meter: A range of 1 to 21 EV at (ASA 100, 50mm f/1.4), and can be set for DX-coded film speeds from 25 to 5000 ISO and manual speeds of 6 to 6400
- Exposure: Picture mode (portrait, landscape, action and closeup), program mode, Av, Tv modes, metered manual mode, exposure compensation can be adjusted ± 3 EV at ½ steps
- Shutter: Electronic vertical traveling metal focal plane shutter
- Shutter speed: 30 - 1/2000s
- Self-timer: Delay of approx 12 sec
- Film loading: Film transport with the built-in motor
- Battery: 1 x 2CR5
This 1990's film camera is ideal for professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos!
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.