Olympus Trip 35 Soft Beige Leather Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
This vintage film camera is in excellent condition, fully serviced with brand new light seals and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
Olympus introduced the Trip 35 in 1967 and discontinued, after a lengthy production run, in 1984. The Trip name is a reference to its intended market people who wanted a compact, functional camera for holidays.
- Lens: 40mm f/2.8 Olympus D. Zuiko (4 elements, three groups).
- Focus: Manual by scale, visible through the viewfinder. Top scale, visible through the finder, shows icons or headshot (1m/3'), two-shot (1.5m/5'), group shot (3m/10') and infinity. The bottom scale is calibrated in meters and feet.
- Close Focus: 2.9' (0.9m).
- Exposure: Program automatic (A) and fixed-aperture for flash. Note: if you chose a large aperture for flash and work in bright light, it stops down accordingly but keeps the shutter speed at 1/40.
- Low light warning: If exposure would go below 1/40 at f/2.8, the shutter locks and a red transparent flag rises from the bottom of the finder in A setting. (If this happens, use flash).
- Flash: Hot shoe and PC terminal.
- Film transport: Thumbwheel.
- Battery: None needed.
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.