Minolta AF-SP 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The Minolta AF-SP is an autofocus compact camera, made in 1989 by Minolta. It shares its basic characteristics with the AF-E II, but with additional weather-proofing.
This Beginner film camera is ideal for advanced users and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Lens: 35 mm f/4,5
- Focus: Autofocus, infrared autofocus, 0,95 m to infinity
- Exposure: Automatic exposure, 9,6–16,2 EV (at ISO 100)
- Flash: Built-in flash. Fires automatically in low-light and backlit conditions. Flash range 0,95–3,3 m (ISO 100)
- Film transport: Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding
- Battery: 1 x DL223A/BR-P2N lithium battery or 4 x AAA batteries
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.