Minolta Dynax 5 Automatic 35mm SLR Film Camera w/ Auto Zoom Lens
At the start of the millennium Minolta showed for the last time its pride about its autofocus system SLRs with the Alpha-mount. The pride of the company was perfectly represented by another superb camera model of that series, the Minolta Dynax 5. It is also know as Maxxum 5 in the Americas, α-Sweet II in Japan and α-5 in China. In the class of low-price amateur cameras it got best notes in tests and comparisons.
- Minolta Dynax 5 - Europe
- Maxxum 5 - America
- α-Sweet II - Japan
- α-5 - China
- Sensitivity range: ISO 25-5000, set manually and changed from 6-6400 ISO in 1/3 increments
- Mount: A Mount
- Winding film: The film counter is upwards counting on film advance and downward on rewind.
- Rewind film formula: Automatic motorised and has two drive modes, but manual rewinding is also possible in mid-roll
- Shutter: Electronically controlled vertically travelling focal-plane shutter
- Shutter speed: B, 30s to 1/4000
- Self-timer: A delay of 10 seconds.
- Battery: 2 x CR2
This vintage film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos!
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.