Konica POP Black 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The Konica Pop (marketed as C35 EFJ in Japan) was a popular 35mm compact camera by Konica, made from 1982.
This vintage film camera from the early 1980's is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- C35 EFJ - Japan
- Pop - America
- Pop - Europe
- Lens: 36mm f/4 lens in 4 groups and 4 elements, fixed barrel in all groups
- Focus: Fixed focus, hyperfocal point at 2.8m, focus range 1.5m to infinity
- Focusing range of 1 m-infinity. With landscape mode.
- Aperture is set automatically in the range f/4 - f/16 in full stops, depending on ISO and flash settings. With ISO 100 it's set to f/8 for normal mode, f/4 for flash, f/8 for flash with close distance compensation. ISO 200 sets f/11, f/5.6, f/11. ISO 400 sets f/16, f/8, f/16
- Flash: Built-in pop-up flash with charge indicator lamp. Normal range 2-5m, allows use of flash under 2m with close distance compensation button. Guide number 14 for ISO 100. Recycle time 9s with fresh batteries, down to 30s when depleted. Fill flash or flash suppression are possible, since flash has to be popped manually
- Film transport: Film advance lever with arc of 132°
- Battery: 2 x AA
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 14-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.