Minolta Riva Zoom 140 Collectors Edition 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The Minolta Riva Zoom 140 is a small compact camera, fully automated, for 35mm film, made in China in 2001. It was also sold as the Minolta Freedom Zoom 140.
This is an ideal option for making creative portraits with a blurred background. Spot AF only selects a very small focus area in the centre, it can also be used combined with the focus-lock function to re-compose after focus confirmation. Finally it has the Target AF mode which was designed to shoot and track moving objects.
This set of smart functions makes the Riva Zoom 140 a very versatile compact camera.
This Beginner film camera is ideal for advanced users and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Lens: 37.5-140mm lens, aperture range f/5.4-11.7, 6 elements in 6 groups with an aspherical element
- Focus: Autofocus, minimum focus distance wide 0.6m and tele 0.8m
- Exposure: Automatic exposure
- Flash: Built-in flash. Fires automatically in low-light and backlit conditions.
- Film transport: Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding
- Battery: 1 x CR123A
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.