Canon EOS 300V 35mm SLR Film Camera - Body Only
The Canon EOS 300V was released in 2002 to upgrade Canon's EOS 300 series of autofocus consumer SLR cameras. Upon its release, the Rebel Ti had the fastest autofocus and most advanced autoexposure in its class.
Among the more welcomed improvements was the new stainless steel lens mount, replacing the less durable plastic mount found on previous EOS 300 cameras, the ability to adjust the viewfinder diopter, a higher built-in flash with better red-eye reduction capability, and an illuminated LCD panel.
- Kiss 5 / All New Kiss - Japan
- Rebel Ti - North America
- EOS 300V - Europe
- Sensitivity range: ISO set automatically 25-5000 in 1/3 stop increments, or manually in range 6-6400
- Mount: Canon EF mount
- Loading: Automatic motorised film loading, advance and rewind
- Shutter: Electronically controlled focal-plane shutter with electromagnetic release
- Shutter speed: 1/2000 - 30 sec. in 1/2-stop increments. Bulb mode. X sync at 1/90 sec
- Flash: Built-in flash, AF point-linked, 3-zone autoflash, recycle time - 2 secs
- Self-timer: 10 seconds delay
- Battery: 2 x CR2
Please note that the strap is not included and is sold separately.
This vintage film camera is ideal for professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos!
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.