Canon EOS 1000FN 35mm SLR Film Camera - Body Only
The Canon EOS 1000FN also known as the Rebel S(II) in the US, the Canon EOS 1000 dating from 1991-93 is a "prosumer" 35mm film SLR with auto-focus and auto-exposure. It was made in Taiwan. There are a range of automatic, manual and scene modes: Fully manual; Fully automatic; Sports, people, animals, landscapes and macro. Self-timer (12 seconds) can play a choice of music instead of a beeping countdown. Available in N (new), F (integral flash) and FN (new flash) variants. It utilizes lenses with the EOS EF mount.
- Sensitivity range: ISO from 6-12,800
- Mount: EF mount
- Autofocus system: TTL phase detection. AF modes: One-Shot AF and predictive AI Servo AF. AF operating range at ISO 100: EV 1 – 18
- Exposure & metering: Composite SPC for TTL full-aperture metering (3-zone evaluative or 9.5% partial at center) with shutter speed-priority AE
- Shutter: Vertical-travel, focal-plane electronic shutter
- Shutter speed: 30 sec. – 1/1000 sec, B.
- Film loading: Film transport with the built-in motor
- Battery: 1 x 2CR5
This vintage film camera is ideal for professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos!
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 14-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.