Yashica 230-AF Auto 35mm Film Camera w/f1.8 50mm Lens and Flash
The Yashica 230-AF is an autofocus 35mm SLR made by Yashica in Japan. The camera was in production from 1987 to 1991.This camera features three auto-focus modes: normal auto-focus, continuous auto-focus and trap focus. These sophisticated focusing modes, in combination with various exposure modes such as programmed auto mode, will enable the user to open up new photography possibilities.
This camera also provides an AE lock system based on the spot metering method, a large-size display panel for centralised information control and many other features that been developed by Yashica.
- Sensitivity range: automatic mode supported ISO 25-5000
- Mount: Yashica AF bayonet mount
- Three focus modes single-shot, continuous-focus and focus-trap which fired off when an object entered the preset focus
- Available modes were PROGRAM (automatic settings with program shift), Av (aperture-priority), Tv (shutter-priority) and M (fully manual)
- Motorised film advance made up to 1.8 fps possible
- Battery: 1 x 2CR5
This vintage film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 14-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.