Konica Autoreflex T Vintage SLR 35mm Film Camera with Konica f/1.8 50mm Lens
The Auto-Reflex and Autoreflex is a series of 35mm SLR cameras made by Konica from 1965. The Konica Autoreflex T was the first 35mm SLR with auto-exposure and TTL metering combined in one body. In Japan it was sold as FTA, in Germany as Revue Autoreflex TTL.
It was at this time that Konishiroku changed the lens mount of all their cameras, in order to better accomodate the linkage needed to operate the lens aperture.
- Sensitivity range: ISO 25-1600, DIN 15-33
- Mount: Konica mount 11 of bayonet type, diameter 47mm, flange back 40 .5mm
- Winding film: Lever
- Rewind film formula: Crank
- Film Counter: Automatic return type indicating number of pictures exposed
- Exposure: Auto-exposure and TTL metering combined
- Shutter: Up-and-down running metal focal plane High Synchro shutter "Copal Square S"
- Shutter speed: B, 1s to 1/1000s
- Battery: 2 x PX625A / EPX625G
This vintage film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos!
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.