Canon Prima Super 120 Collectors Edition 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The Canon Prima Super 120, a 1999 model from Canon's phenomenally successful Sure Shot range.
A 35mm autofocusing compact camera with 3.2x zoom lens, designed with a good balance of compactness, high-performance and high cost-performance. Advanced technology includes hybrid AI-AF, light guide flash, and a molded glass (GMo) aspherical lens element. Advanced miniaturizing technology gives a very compact body, while retaining traditional camera design with aluminum exterior. The Mode Dial and built-in eyepiece dioptric adjustment make handling easy. Especially the PERSONAL mode on the Mode Dial allows manual setting of center single-focusing point AF, flash and continuous shooting modes.
This late '90s film camera is ideal for advanced users and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Autoboy 120 - Japan
- Sure Shot Classic 120 - America
- Prima Super 120 - Europe
- Lens: 38-120mm f/4.5-10.9 (7 glass elements in 6 groups with an aspherical element for superb sharpness)
- Sensitivity range: ISO 25-3200
- Focus: Three-point AI active autofocus from 0.6m to infinity. Minimum focusing distance of 0.43m in close-up mode
- Exposure: Auto-exposure, with shutter speed range of 1/770s-2s in daylight modes, 4s in night mode. Exposure compensation of +-1.5EV. Spot-metering available
- Flash: Built-in retractable flash. Auto-flash, with red-eye, forced fill, slow synch, and forced off mode. Range of 4.1m at ISO 100, recharge in 3 seconds
- Film transport: Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding
- Battery: 2 x CR2
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.