Nikon Lite Zoom 70w Collectors Edition 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The Camera was part of the Nikon Zoom series and was superseded by the very similar Nikon Lite Touch Zoom 70WS in 2002. a fully automatic point and shoot camera with a little zoom lens and a built-in flash. This one is especially easy to use and it can either do everything for you or you can change the flash settings using the screen and buttons on the top of the camera.
This early 2000's film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Lens: 28mm, f/5.6 - 70mm, f/10. (5 elements in 4 groups)
- Focus: Autofocus is via a near infra-red triangulation system, with a focus lock available
- Exposure: Auto-exposure EV 5-15 at 28mm, EV 6-15 at 70mm
- Flash: Built-in flash with four modes: auto, suppressed, forced and slow-synch, plus red-eye reduction. Range of 3.3m at 28mm and ISO 100
- Film transport: Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding
- Self-timer: 10 seconds, cancellation possible
- Battery: 1 x CR2
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.