Minolta Riva Zoom 100AF Collectors Edition 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The Minolta Riva 100 AF is a cheap autofocus compact camera released in 1996. While a basic model, it is not as limited as the Riva AF cameras of the early 90s. It has both automatic flash, forced flash and a flash cancel button. Its only additional feature is a pre-flash function to prevent red eyes. It has a very limited autofocus, working only in two zones, but in addition, there is a "landscape" mode, forcing focus to infinity (13 m onwards). The lens is protected by a sliding cover. A dateback version was also available.
This Beginner film camera is ideal for advanced users and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Lens: 34 mm f/4
- Shutter: 1/30 or 1/125 secs
- Focus: Active infrared autofocus from 1,3 m to infinity in two zones. Manually activated infinity focus
- Flash: Built-in auto flash with anti-red eye lamp. Forced flash and flash cancel buttons. Range: 1,3–4 m. Flash ready LED signal
- Film speed: DX coded films ISO 100–400. Non-DX films exposed as ISO 100
- Film transport: Automatic loading and advance, manually activated motor rewind
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.