Olympus Superzoom AZ-300 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The Olympus Infinity SuperZoom 300 also known as the AZ300 SuperZoom and IZM300 is a bulky point and shoot zoom camera taking 35mm film. It was part of the Infinity AZ series, and was launched in 1988. It won the prestigious European Camera of the Year prize, and effectively launched the "bridge camera" genre. A notable first for this camera was that the viewfinder automatically corrected the view in parallel to the zooming lens.
This late ‘80s film camera is suitable for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Infinity SuperZoom 300
- AZ300 SuperZoom
- Lens: 38-105mm (maximum aperture f/4-5.6) with 12 elements
- Focus: Autofocus with Servo AF and motorised zoom
- Exposure: Automatic exposure and EV100 range 3.5-17 (wide) 4-17 (Tele)
- Flash: Auto flash built-in, red-eye reduction and fill in
- Film transport: Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding
- Battery: 2 x CR123A/DL123A
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.