Pentax P 30 Vintage SLR 35mm Film Camera w/ f/1.2 50mm Prime Lens
The Pentax P30 (P3 US) elsewhere, was an 35mm film SLR released by Pentax in 1985. The plastic body was a departure of the lineage that produced the ME and SuperA; with a more amateurish camera.
The P series featured fully programmed exposure control (in addition to manual mode), DX-code film speed setting (defaulting to 100 if the code couldn't be read), exposure lock and depth of field preview. All but the P3/P30 also offered Av mode, and the P5/P50 offered exposure compensation of ±3 EV.
It uses the KA-mount bayonet to convey aperture information and have P mode (Av when M or K series lenses are used) and can use any manual focus lens up to the FA series.
- P3 - US, the US version is all black, while in the rest of the world it was dark gray
- P30 - Rest of the world
- Sensitivity range: ISO 25-1600
- Mount: KA Mount
- Winding film: Lever
- Rewind film formula: Crank
- Exposure meter: TTL, open aperture, center weighted
- Exposure modes: aperture priority
- Shutter: Focal plane Seiko MFC-E metal curtains, vertical travel
- Shutter speed: B, 1 - 1/1000 seconds, however on P mode exposures up to 8s have been observed
- Battery: 2 x LR44
This vintage film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos!
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 14-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.