Nikon TW Zoom 35-70 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
Manufactured in Japan from 1990 until after 1992, it has spot and infinity focus, a timer that will take one or two frames five seconds apart, and a red-eye reduction system that consists of four pre-flashes. The Lens is 35-70mm Zoom AF compact with Carefree AF and Advanced Red-Eye Reduction System. It was sold as the Zoom Touch 400 in the USA
This vintage film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Zoom Touch 400 - America
- TW Zoom 35-70 - Europe
- Lens: 35-70mm f/4-7.6 zoom
- Focus: Autofocus
- Exposure: Automatic exposure
- Flash: Auto flash built-in and fires automatically in low-light and backlit conditions. Red-eye reduction lamp provided.
- Film transport: Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding.
- Battery: 1 x CR123/CR123A
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.
Tested and 100% Working - You’ll require a roll of 35mm film and 1 x CR123 battery to get started.
All orders have 30 days guarantee, packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.