Canon Zoom Reflex 8-3 8mm Movie Cine Camera with Leather Case
Canon itself broke the record it set with its 4x zoom lens by developing this 5x model while making the total length of the lens 5 mm shorter. The accuracy of the CdS exposure meter, first applied in the previous model, was improved, and the design was renewed, including a white alumite finished lens barrel. This new design looked unbalanced at the beginning, but later it was recognized as an ideal new design that solidified the prestige of “Canon with zoom” by becoming a best seller.
- Focal Length/Speed: 8.5 – 42.5mm f/1.4 (15 elements in 9 groups)
- Zooming Ratio: 5X
- Focusing: Manual, 1.2 m to infinity
- Zooming: Manual
- Rangefinder: Prism screen rangefinder (Micro-prism rangefinder)
- Dioptric Adjustment: -3 to +1 diopter
- Exposure meter type: Built-in super high sensitive CdS exposure meter, zero method metering coupled to the lens aperture, built-in index needle in the viewfinder
- Metering range: Coupled to entire range of subject brightness 4 – 80000 Cd/m2, f/1.4 – 22, 8 – 64 fps for ISO 10 – 320 films. For ISO 640 film, coupled to all combinations except 8 and 12 fps
- Film speed: 8, 12, 16, 24, 32, 48 and 64 fps and single frame (1/25 sec.)
- Driving system: Spring motor for 2.3 m (600 frames) with one full charge
- Shutter opening: 165 degrees
- Shutter speed: 1/35 sec. (16 fps), 1/52 sec. (24 fps), 1/25 sec. (Single frame)
- Footage counter: Signal tone and automatic resetting index. The footage can be maintained by pressing the footage counter control button
- Battery: 1 x V M-P or RM-1
This vintage 8mm cine camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’ll produce high quality authentic vintage videos with a real nostalgic and quirky look. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic videos.
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.