Sankyo Super 8 CME 440 Hi-Focus Movie Cine Camera
Sankyo Hi-Focus System is a superimposed image range finder. "When focusing the lens, press the Hi-Focus button. The viewfinder will automatically switch over to the double image focusing system wich has a magnification of 2x. Next, turn the distance ring until the double image merges into one image. After focusing, release the Hi-Focus button, then the field of view in the viewfinder will automatically return to the original one and you will be ready to start shooting" (manual).
- Lens: Sankyo Zoom f: 1.8 \ F: 8.5-35 mm
- Zooming ratio: 4.1x
- Focusing: manual, double image, 1.3 m to infinity
- Zooming: auto and manual
- Viewfinder: single-lens reflex with adjustable eyepiece
- Exposure: auto and manual exposure control; TTL EE, CdS cell
- Film speed: auto for 25/40 and 100/160 ASA only (daylight/tungsten)
- CCA filter: built-in 85A filter
- Exposure compensation: +/- correction for auto
- Filming speed: 18 fps, single frame
- Shutter opening angle: 150 degrees
- Sound: no
- Remote control socket: yes
- 2 cable release sockets: single frame and continuous running
- Movie light socket: screw type
- Film counter: yes
- Handle: retractable, chamber for penlight batteries
- Battery check button: needle in viewfinder
- Film drive motor: DC micromotor
- Battery: 4 x AA
This Sankyo Super 8 CME 440 Hi-Focus vintage super 8 cine camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’ll produce high quality authentic vintage videos with a real nostalgic and quirky look. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic videos.
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 14-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.