Olympus Mju 1 / Infinity Stylus 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The Olympus µ[mju 1] (US: Infinity ∞ Stylus) was a fully automatic 35mm compact camera introduced by Olympus in 1991. The Stylus was the first model in the hugely successful Olympus mju / Stylus series, selling 5 million on its own.
Evolved by camera designer Maitani Yoshihisa from his Olympus XA design, the µ[mju:] was very small and curvy, with an integrated lens cover. It is switched on by shifting the lens cover to one side. The original mju/Stylus was generally available in black, but a LIMITED edition model (50,000 examples) with a metallic silver finish was also released. 1992 saw the release of the Olympus µ[mju:] PANORAMA. This utilized tiny magnets to move a mask in front of the film in the middle of the roll while keeping the body and basic spec unchanged.
This vintage film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- µ[mju 1]
- Infinity ∞ Stylus
- Lens: 35mm f3.5 (3 elements in 3 groups)
- Focus: Active multi-beam autofocus with 100-steps for a huge range of distances. Pre-focus lock enabled.
- Exposure: Automatic exposure with shutter speeds of 1/15-1/500s.
- Flash: Integrated flash with four modes: Auto, red-eye reduction, fill-in, disabled.
- Film transport: Autowind and rewind
- Tripod Mount
- Battery: 1 x CR123A
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.