Canon T80 35mm SLR Film Camera w/ Prime Lens
Canon’s first autofocus 35mm SLR camera. The AF system uses a linear CCD array for TTL image contrast detection. The picture-taking mode can be selected with the pictographs on the external LCD panel. It was introduced in April 1985 and discontinued in June 1986 and is part of the T series of FD mount cameras. It is not compatible with Canon's later EOS system and its autofocus EF-mount lenses.
- Sensitivity range: ISO 12-1600
- Mount: FD mount (with AC signal transmission capability)
- Focus: CCD for TTL focus detection with dedicated AC lenses. One Shot AF and continuous AF modes provided
- Shutter: Vertical-travel, focal-plane electronic shutter. With multi-program AE and preset aperture
- Metering/Exposure: SPC for TTL full-aperture metering (centerweighted averaging) with multi-program AE and TTL preset aperture AE
- Winding film: Automotor
- Rewind film formula: Auto loading and rewind
- Battery: 4 x AAA
This vintage film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos!
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.