Canon Sure Shot XL 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
A 1989 model from Canon's phenomenally successful Sure Shot range, this chunky compact film camera - known as the 'Prima Zoom F' in continental Europe and 'Autoboy Zoom Super' in Japan - has an impressive spec.
The fully-automated nature of the camera allows for extreme ease of operation. Autofocus, automatic film advance and rewind, automatic exposure, and automatic flash create an ecosystem that's tailor-made for people who are interested in composition, framing, and artistic license, and not so interested in the complicated process of exposure calculations and manual focus.
This '80s film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Autoboy Zoom Super - Japan
- Sure Shot Zoom XL - America
- Prima Zoom F - Europe
- Lens: Spectra coated 39-85mm f/3.6-7.3 (9 elements in 8 groups)
- Focus: Canon SST (solid-state triangulation) passive type autofocus with 51 zones, 2.0′ (0.6m) to infinity
- Aperture: F/3.6-7.3 maximum, F/22-F/45 minimum, not user-selectable.
- Flash: Auto flash built-in and zooming type, wide end: 38.7′ (GN 11.7m) at ISO 100, long end: 47.2′ (GN 14.4m). Recharge time 2.5 seconds with fresh batteries; lasts for about 35 rolls of 24 exposure film with 50% battery use
- Film transport: Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding.
- Battery: 1 x 2CR5
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 14-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.