Canon EOS 600 / EOS 630 35mm SLR Film Camera - Body Only
This camera is a notch above the EOS 620 with faster AF speed. Like the EOS 620, the 630 QD has autobracketing up to ±5 stops (1/2-stop increments), maximum of 9 multiple exposures, 6-zone evaluative metering, and 6.5% partial metering at the center.
This SLR film camera body is ideal for avid digital Canon camera enthusiasts looking to experiment with film photography without breaking the bank. Use your existing Canon EF mounts Lens with this SLR Camera Body.
- EOS 630 QD - Japan
- EOS 630 - America
- EOS 600 - Europe
- Sensitivity range: ISO 6-6400
- Mount: Canon EF Mount
- Metering range: EV -1 to +20 (50mm f/1.4 lens @ ISO 100)
- Metering system: TTL full aperture metering using SPC (Silicon Photocell). Two metering patterns available: 6-zone evaluative metering and partial metering
- Shutter: Vertical-travel, focal-plane electronic shutter. 30 sec. – 1/2000 sec., B. X-sync at 1/125 sec. (hot shoe). Built-in electronic self-timer (with blinking LED)
- Film Loading: Automatic film advance with built-in motor
- Film rewind: Fully automatic with built-in motor. Midroll rewind enabled.
- Self-timer: 10 seconds delay
- Battery: 1 x 2CR5
This vintage film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos!
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 14-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.