Nikon Lite Touch Zoom 120ED 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The world's smallest, lightest 3.2x zoom compact camera with a sliding lens cover. Lite-Touch Zoom 120ED QD features built-in Panorama (13.3 x 36 mm) mode and data imprinting. The successors of this camera are Nikon Lite-Touch Zoom 130ED (2002) and Nikon Lite-Touch Zoom 150ED (2002).
This early 2000's film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Lens: 38-120mm f/5.3-10.5
- Focus: Autofocus
- Exposure: Autoexposure lock, autofocus lock, infinity focus lock, panorama mode
- Flash: Auto flash built-in and fires automatically in low-light and backlit conditions. Red-eye reduction lamp provided
- Film transport: Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding
- Battery: 1 x CR123/CR123A
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.