Canon Sure Shot Sleek 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
A 1996 model from Canon's phenomenally successful Sure Shot range, the lightweight compact Sure Shot Sleek, known as the Prima Mini II in continental Europe and Autoboy F XL in Japan was an upgraded version of the Sure Shot M, a compact camera with a wide-angle prime lens. It had a useful dial for flash modes. A slim, lightweight, compact, and even fashionable camera
This mid-'90s film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Autoboy F XL - Japan
- Sure Shot Sleek - America
- Prima Mini II - Europe
- Lens: 32mm f/3.5 (3 elements in 3 groups)
- Focus: 3-point intelligent autofocus, as close as 45cm, with pre-focus
- Exposure: Auto-exposure with shutter speeds ranging from 2s-1/250s
- Flash: Auto flash built-in and fires automatically in low-light and backlit conditions. Red-eye reduction lamp provided.
- Film transport: Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding.
- Battery: 1 x CR123A
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 14-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.
*Please note, that a case will not be sold with this listing, the case is only for display purposes only.