Olympus XA2 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot Olympus A11 Flash
The XA2, introduced in 1980, was a simplified version of the XA with zone focusing and a programmed exposure system. The exposure meter was a CdS exposure sensor above the lens. The shutter speed range was 2 secs. to 1/750. The minimum focusing distance was 3 feet or .9 meters. Its film speed range was ASA 25-800.
This '80s film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Lens: D.Zuiko 35mm 1:3.5-22 (4 elements in 3 groups)
- Focus: 3-position zone/scale
- Exposure: Programmed auto
- Flash: None, an external flash unit is for sale depending on availability (A11 Flash unit)
- Film transport: Thumbwind
- Battery: 2 x LR44/SR44
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.