Olympus AF-1 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The Olympus AF-1 (Infinity in the US) of 1986 was the world's first weatherproof fully automatic 35mm compact camera, earning it the nickname "Nurepika" (wet flash) in Japan. It was the first in the Olympus AF series.
This '80s film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Lens: 35mm, f/2.8, four elements in four groups
- Focus: Autofocus with a discrete 'focus lock' button. Press and hold the 'focus lock' button with the left thumb, aim at the target with the central box and press the shutter release button down, recompose the view, then release the 'focus lock' button to release the shutter
- Exposure: Auto-exposure with a shutter speed range of 1/30-1/750 seconds
- Flash: Auto-flash only: No flash override control
- Film transport: Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding
- Battery: 1 x CR-P2
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 14-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.