Olympus Mju Zoom 105 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The mju ZOOM 105 (US: ∞ Stylus Zoom 105) was a fully automatic 35mm compact camera introduced by Olympus in 1995. It packed a 38-105mm zoom lens into a body that was smaller than the Olympus mju ZOOM 70. It is switched on by shifting the lens cover to one side.
The Olympus Mju ZOOM 105 was part of the hugely successful Olympus mju/Stylus series. Unlike the basic mju/Stylus, the auto-flash pops up when used. Some DELUXE models with Quartzdate imprinting and/or remote control.
- ∞ Stylus Zoom 105 - America
- Mju Zoom 105 - Europe
- Lens: 38-105mm zoom, f/4.5-8.9 (6 ED glass elements - one aspherical - in 5 groups)
- Focus: Active autofocus with 860 steps, closest focus at 60cm. Pre-focus lock enabled
- Exposure: Automatic exposure with shutter speeds of 4-1/500s
- Flash: Auto flash built-in
- Film transport: Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding
- Battery: 1 x CR123
- G-Mark for Good Design, Japanese Ministry of International Trade and Industry, 1996
- "Best Buys: Zoom - 35mm Point & Shoot", Consumer Digest, 1997
- Top Products (Lens Shutter/Zoom), "Photo Trade News", 1997
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.