Canon Sure Shot ACE / EX 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
Introduce by Canon back in 1988, the Sure Shot Ace/EX autofocus point & shoot from Canon, with its two unusual features were that it incorporated a brilliant finder in its top panel. Allowing the photographer to compose low-angle shots; and that one end of the camera could be detached and used as an infrared remote shutter release.
This ‘80s film camera is suitable for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Autoboy Prisma - Japan
- Sure Shot Ace/EX - America
- Prima Shot - Europe, Asia Oceania
- Lens: 35mm f/3.5 (3 elements in 3 groups)
- Focus: Triangulation system with near-infrared beam. Prefocus enabled
- Exposure range is EV 9 (1/40s at f/3.5) to EV 17 (1/125s at f/32)
- Flash: Fixed, built-in flash. Guide No. 9 (at ISO 100 in meters). Fires automatically in low-light conditions. Electronically-controlled automatic flash
- Film transport: Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding
- Battery: 1 x 2CR5
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.