Pentax Zoom 90WR 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The Pentax Zoom 90-WR (weather resistant) is a fully automatic weather resistant (splash proof) compact camera manufactured by Pentax in 1991. It was also sold as the IQZoom 90-WR but this branding is often omitted from the camera body. It is part of the Pentax Espio IQZoom cameras series.
Pentax also launched the Date models. It is capable of imprinting in various formats such as Year/Month/Day, Day/Hour/Minute, Month/Day/Year, and Day/Month/Year.
This early ‘90s film camera is suitable for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- IQZoom 90-WR
- Zoom 90-WR
- Lens: 38-90mm f/3.5 to f/7.8 zoom lens made of 8 elements in 7 groups
- Focus: Autofocus is based on a infrared type system with a focus lock and a spot AF mode
- Exposure: Automatic exposure and shutter speed range is from 1/5 to 1/400 with a bulb mode at 10 min to 1/2 sec
- Flash: Auto flash built-in, default mode
- Self-timer, 10 seconds delay
- Film transport: Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding. Mid-roll rewind can be done. It is compatible with DX encoded films from 25 to 3200 ISO. Non-coded films are set at 25 ISO
- Battery: 1 x CR123A/DL123A
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.