Olympus Trip 505 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The Olympus Trip 500/505 & Trip AF 50/51 is part of the Olympus Trip series that was reintroduced in the 1980s. This model of camera was first launched in 2002.
The Trip 500/505 and Trip AF 50/51 were developed to bring Olympus quality and style to the global market for entry-level 35mm compact cameras, with particular emphasis on rapidly growing markets in India, Asia, Russia, and Eastern Europe.
This early 2000's film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Trip 500/505
- Trip AF 50/51
- Lens: Olympus 28 mm f/6.7 lens
- Focus: Fixed focused lens has a range of 1.0 m to ∞ (infinity)
- Exposure: Automatic exposure
- Flash: Auto flash built-in, fires automatically in low-light and backlit conditions and switch between several flash modes including red-eye reduction
- Film transport: Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding
- Battery: 2 x AA
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 14-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.