Olympus Trip MD2 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The Olympus Trip MD2 was introduced in late-80's, the Trip MD2 is a fully-automatic 35mm compact camera, with a motor drive and fixed focus - manufactured by Olympus. It was one of a series of cheap fixed-focus models branded Olympus Trip. It had a "distance focus" button on the bottom marked with the mountains icon. This was used for photographing landscapes with a small aperture.
This '80s film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Lens: 35mm, f/4.5
- Focus: Autofocus, 5-zone active IR, 0.7m to infinity with focus lock
- Exposure: Automatic exposure
- Flash: Auto flash built-in
- Film Speed: Switchable - 100/200/400/1000
- Integral sliding lens cover
- Film transport: Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding
- Battery: 2 x AA
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 14-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.