Ricoh KR-10 Super 35mm SLR Film Camera With Original f/2 50mm Prime Lens
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
The KR-10 Super was introduced by Ricoh in 1983, as a significant revision to the previous KR-10 (without suffix). The changes include expanding the range of slow shutter speeds from 4 to 16 seconds; moving the shutter release to be concentric with the shutter-speed dial; and changing to an electronic self-timer with a front-facing indicator LED.
- Sensitivity range: ISO 12-3200
- Mount: K Mount
- Winding film: lever
- Rewind film formula: crank
- Exposure meter: TTL full open metering for center-weighted average light reading coupled automatically to f-stop
- Shutter: Electronically controlled focal-plane
- Shutter speed: 16sec - 1/1000sec +B
- Battery: 2 x LR44
*Eye cover is not included, shown in this listing for display purposes only.
This vintage film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos!
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 14-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.