Ricoh KR-10 35mm Film Camera w/ 50mm Lens
The release of the Kr-10 followed that of the KR-5 by a few months. It is an automatic device with priority to the disengageable and motorizable aperture.
It is equipped with a Copal shutter allowing speeds of 1/1000 of a second up to 4 seconds. Light measurement is TTL and provided by three cells and a single calculator.
Synchronization is ensured at 1/125 with its specific XR Speedlight 240 flash. It takes K-mount lenses.
- Sensitivity range: ISO 12-3200
- Mount: Ricoh K mount
- Focusing: Diagonal split image spot in microprism band surrounded by Fresnel field
- Exposure metering: Three CdS photocells TTL full open metering for center-weighted average light reading coupled to aperture-priority automatic exposure system
- Shutter: Vertically moving Copal CCS-E electronically controlled metal focal plane shutter
- Shutter speed auto: continuously variable speeds from LT (approx. 8 sec.) to 1/1000 sec
- Shutter speed manual: Stepped speed from 4 to 1/1000 sec
- Film Loading: Ricoh Auto-Load system, automatic 1st frame setting
- Film Advance: Single stroke film advance lever
- Film Rewind: Film rewind crank by pressing film rewind button on base of camera
- Battery: 2 x LR44
This vintage film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos!
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 14-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.