Olympus OM 30 35mm SLR Film Camera with Original Olympus 50mm Prime Lens
The OM30 was also released in 1983. It was called OM F on some markets. It existed in chrome and in black finish.
It was Olympus's first step towards an autofocus SLR camera. It was a true autofocus with one lens only, the 35–70mm AF zoom which had a motorized focusing ring, using three AAA batteries to operate it. With the other OM-mount lenses, correct focus was assisted with an indicator in the viewfinder.
The OM30 met quite limited success; Olympus' early autofocus system wasn't particularly accurate, fast or useful compared to its competitors.
This camera comes with:
- Olympus 50mm f/1.8 Lens
The OM30 is like the OM20 except for the following differences:
- Focusing aid LED's in viewfinder
- F2/F4 switch for focus system
- In-Focus trigger cord socket (allowing pictures to be taken automatically as soon as the image is brought into focus)
- Automatic focus with the Zuiko 35–70 AF zoom *This listing does not come with this len
- No PC flash socket
- No exposure compensation warning.
- Sensitivity range: ISO 25-1600
- Mount: Olympus OM mount
- Winding film: Lever
- Rewind film formula: Crank
- Shutter: Electronically controlled focal-plane
- Shutter speed: B, 2-1/1000 seconds
- Self-timer: electronic, 12 seconds forward, with acoustic signal
- Flash: built-in flash shoe above the prism, synchronisation time 1/60 s, no flash control from the camera
- Battery: 2 x LR44
This vintage film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos!
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.