Minolta Dynax 505si AutomatIc SLR 35mm Film Camera with Auto Zoom Lens
The Minolta Dynax 505si was a light autofocus SLR camera for 35mm film made by Minolta. It was the same camera body as the Minolta Maxxum XTsi for the American and the Minolta Alpha Sweet for the Japanese market. Its distinguishing features were the "cust" functions, 9 programs for different exposure preferences, and the eye start function (autofocus starts working when the viewfinder is moved towards the eye).
- Sensitivity range: ISO 25-5000 (6-6400 manually)
- Mount: Minolta A-Lenses bayonet
- Exposure Metering: 14 field TTL measuring, spontaneously switchable to spot metering via central field
- Focusing: 2 vertical AF-sensors and a central cross-sensor controlled by fuzzy logic system, switchable to manual focusing or single sensor usage. A focusing priority mode allows shutter release only after correct focusing
- Shutter: Focal plane Seiko MFC-E metal curtains, vertical travel
- Shutter speed: Electronically controlled, 30 sec to 1/4000 sec
- Battery: 2 x CR2
This vintage film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos!
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 14-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.