Canon T70 35mm SLR Film Camera w/ 50mm Canon Lens
The Canon T70 is a 35mm FD-mount SLR camera introduced in April 1984 as the second in Canon's T series.The T70 started with the concepts explored in 1983's T50, took them further, and applied them to a more sophisticated camera. While the Program AE-only T50 was intended as a beginner's camera, the T70 gave the photographer a lot more control over the camera's operation while keeping the T-series philosophy of simplicity in control and operation intact.
The T70, along with the T50, began the computerized camera era for Canon. The T70 is among Canon's last manual-focus cameras. Canon started with a clean slate when they came out with the EOS autofocus cameras.
- Sensitivity range: ISO 12-1600
- Mount: FD mount
- Focus: CCD for TTL focus detection with dedicated AC lenses. One Shot AF and continuous AF modes provided
- Shutter: Vertical-travel, focal-plane electronic shutter. With multi-program AE and preset aperture
- Shutter Speed: 2s - 1/1000s
- Exposure: Program (normal and two variations: Wide and Tele)
- Metering: SPC for TTL full-aperture metering (centerweighted averaging) with multi-program AE and TTL preset aperture AE
- Winding film: Automotor
- Rewind film formula: Auto loading and rewind
- Battery: 2 x AA
This vintage film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos!
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.