Canon EOS 750 Fully Auto SLR 35mm Film Camera w/ 35mm-105mm Zoom Lens
The EOS 750 and EOS 750QD are autofocus SLR for 35mm film introduced by Canon in 1988. The QD version is able to imprint dates through 2019 onto the film. Both 750's were a very simplified EOS models, primarily meant to use programmed autoexposure, with no manual alternative.
A special "depth of field" metering mode is coupled with the (single) autofocus sensor: By half-pressing on the shutter release, the photographer selects two areas of the scene which are both meant to be in focus. The camera then determines the optimum focus distance, and stops down the lens to a sufficiently small aperture to achieve this.
- Sensitivity: ISO 25-3200
- Lens: EF mount
- AF system: TTL phase detection. AF modes: One-Shot AF. AF operating range at ISO 100: EV 1 – 18
- Shutter: Vertical-travel, focal-plane electronic shutter
- Shutter speed: 2 sec. – 1/2000 sec, B
- Metering & Exposure: Composite SPC for TTL full-aperture metering (6-zone evaluative) with Intelligent program AE and depth-of-field AE
- Flash: Located on pentaprism hump. Auto retractable head. TTL autoflash control (fires automatically in backlight and low-light conditions)
- Film transport: Built-in motor, film advance speed: 1.2 fps
- Battery: 1 x 2CR5
This vintage film camera is ideal for professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos!
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.