Olympus Trip AF Mini 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The Olympus Trip AF Mini of 1993 was a fully-automatic 35mm compact camera, with motor drive and autofocus manufactured by Olympus. It was one of a series of cheap models branded with the famous Trip name.
This early 2000's film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Lens: Olympus lens 35mm f/3.5–7.6, 4 elements in 3 groups
- Shutter speed range: 1/5s-1/250s, B+
- Film speed setting: ISO 50-1000
- Focus: Active infrared autofocus
- Exposure: Automatic program mode, center-weighted integral metering with automatic flash activation
- Flash: Built-in flash, fires automatically in low light conditions
- Self-timer: Electronic self-timer with approx. 10 sec. delay
- Film transport: Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding
- Battery: 1 x CR123A/DL123A
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 14-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.