Olympus Mju II Zoom 170 Collectors Edition 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
Olympus launch the Mju ii Zoom 170 in 1991, this is model is to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the popular µ[mju:] series of compact cameras. The Olympus Mju ii Zoom 170 uses one ED lens and two aspherical lenses for excellent contrast with low chromatic aberration. Its newly developed "Advanced Combination Autofocus System" combines the strengths of passive and active focus for precision auto-focusing even in scenes where conventional systems tend to lose accuracy: solid color clothes, skin tones, a person standing in front of brightly-lit nighttime background.
The Olympus Mju ii Zoom 170 combines style and functionality. The body design retains the portable, easy-to-operate sliding lens barrier that has become a µ series hallmark, but has upgraded the details to create a refreshing, elegant, sophisticated design. The camera is also weatherproof - a compact zoom camera that you can take with you anywhere you go to enjoy shooting all sorts of scenes.
This early 1990's film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Lens: Olympus lens 38-170 mm f/4.8 - 13.0, 10 elements in 8 groups
- Shutter: Programmed electronic shutter
- Focus: Advanced combination auto focus system, focus lock possible
- Exposure: Programmed automatic exposure control, switchable from 3-zone light metering to spot metering
- Flash: Built-in flash, recycling time approx. 0.5 -5.5 sec
- Self-timer: Electronic self-timer with approx. 12 sec. delay
- Film transport: Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding.
- Battery: 1 x CR123A/DL123A
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 14-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.