Olympus Go Collectors Edition 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The Olympus Go is a simple fixed focus 35mm film camera sold by Olympus. The camera was made in China from 1996.
An even simpler model the Olympus Go was launched before in 1990's. It is the same camera bar the Red Eye reduction feature.
This '90s film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Lens: 34mm Fixed focus lens, 3 elements and 3 groups
- Focus: Focus free
- Exposure: Automatic exposure
- Flash: Built-in flash, ready light indication with a recycle time of approximately 5 seconds with fresh batteries
- ISO 100, 4-10 ft
- ISO 200, 4-12 ft
- ISO 400 5-14 ft
- Lens cover, one touch switch opens lens cover and unlocks shutter release button
- Film transport: Manual film advancing and rewinding
- Battery: 2 x AA
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 14-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.