Nikon Lite Touch Zoom 140ED Collectors Edition 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The Nikon Lite Touch Zoom 140ED is a 35mm compact camera with autofocus introduced by Nikon in 2001.
This early 2000's film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Lens: 38-140mm (f/5.3-10.5) with ED (extra-low dispersal) element and macro function
- Focus: Autofocus
- Exposure: Autoexposure lock, autofocus lock, infinity focus lock, panorama mode
- Integral flash with multiple modes including slow-synch
- Film transport: Auto-loading, winding and rewinding of DX-coded film 50-3200 ISO
- LCD for frame counter, modes and date function
- Zooming viewfinder with LEDs and dioptre correction
- Panorama frame
- Battery: 1 x CR123A
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 14-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.