Olympus Mju III Zoom 150 Collectors Edition 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The Olympus Mju III 150, also known as the Olympus Stylus Epic 150 in the US, this was the penultimate 35mm compact camera from the very successful mju/Stylus/Epic series, and was introduced by Olympus in 2003. It was generally "champagne" in colour, but there may have been design differences in some territories. Some "DELUXE" examples of the mju III 150 included a remote control and featured a QD DATE function.
Featuring a high-performance 4x zoom lens within its compact form, the µ-III 150 is the top-of-the-line model in the µ-III Series of cameras. The beautifully contoured, elegant body is designed to have lasting appeal to a wide range of camera users. In addition to high basic performance and splash-proof design, in order to minimize the risk of blurry photos, Camera-Shake Indicator is featured. Other functions include the 11-point Multi-Wide Passive AF system to lock on off-center subjects, reducing the risk of out-of-focus shots. This full range of features makes it easy to shoot photos that come out just as imagined.
This early 2000's film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Lens: Olympus lens 37.5-150 mm f/5.1-13.3, 8 elements in 7 groups
- Shutter: Programmed electronic shutter
- Focus: Advanced combination auto focus system, focus lock possible
- Exposure: Programmed automatic exposure control, switchable from 3-zone light metering to spot metering
- Flash: Built-in flash, recycling time approx. 0.5 -5.5 sec
- Self-timer: Electronic self-timer with approx. 12 sec. delay
- Film transport: Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding
- Battery: 1 x CR123A/DL123A
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 14-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.