Olympus Mju III Zoom 120 Collectors Edition 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The Olympus Mju III 120 maintains the beautifully streamlined form of the µ series while adding a soft warmth to its design, successfully incorporating a 3.2X zoom lens while achieving a slim, elegant body that is 42mm thin. Its lens block has two double-sided aspherical lenses and one ED ( Extra-low Dispersion ) glass lens to enable sharp, high quality photography. It also offers features like 11-point, multi-wide passive auto-focus ( AF ) to improve focus of off-center subjects to minimize wasted shots and weatherproofing to allow worry-free use even on rainy days, enabling users to enjoy photography with a sense of security.
Ever since the µ series was first launched with the original µ[mju:], its refined design and high quality has made it a worldwide best seller, boasting cumulative global sales exceeding 20 million units as of the year 2001. Now, by adding the new μ[mju:]-III 120 to the lineup, Olympus intends to lead the compact camera market with a brand that meets the needs of consumers even more precisely.
This early 2000's film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Lens: Olympus lens 38-120 mm f/5.6-12.6, 8 elements in 7 groups
- Shutter: Programmed electronic shutter
- Focus: Advanced combination auto focus system, focus lock possible
- Exposure: Programmed automatic exposure control, switchable from 3-zone light metering to spot metering
- Flash: Built-in flash, recycling time approx. 0.5 -5.5 sec
- Self-timer: Electronic self-timer with approx. 12 sec. delay
- Film transport: Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding
- Battery: 1 x CR123A/DL123A
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 14-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.