Pentax Espio 115M 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The Pentax Espio 115M is a 35mm compact zoom camera with autofocus made by Pentax, introduced in 1996. In the US it was called the IQZoom 115 with a revised version taking the V suffix. An even later 115G model had a metal middle section with rubber grips. It was part of the Espio/IQZoom series.
This '90s film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Espio 115M
- IQZoom 115
- Lens: Pentax electronic power zoom 38-115mm f/3.9-10.5. 7 elements in 6 groups
- Focus: Pentax phase-matching five-point autofocus, from 0.65m-infinity, with focus lock. Focus aid illuminator in low light
- Exposure: Automatic exposure
- Viewfinder: Standard/panorama, real image with lines for parallax correction, diopter adjustment. Focus lock and flash readiness indicators
- Flash: Auto flash built-in, with red-eye reduction. 9.4m range at ISO 400. 5 second recycling time
- Tripod socket
- Film transport: Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding
- Battery: 1 x CR2
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.