Canon Sure Shot Z70W 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
A March 1995 model from Canon's Sure Shot Series, the Sure Shot Z70W (Euro: Prima Super 28) was a compact camera with fully automatic autofocus and a zoom lens. Some versions had CAPTION imprinting capability. There was no Japanese edition, as this was a cut-down version of the Autoboy Luna.
This vintage film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Sure Shot Z70W - America
- Prima Super 28 - Europe
- Lens: 28-70mm f/5.6 – 7.8 (8 elements in 7 groups)
- Focus: Autofocusing with an Ai-AF beam that uses an angle appropriate for the zoom length
- Exposure: Automatic exposure
- Flash: Built-in Retractable flash. Guide No. 11 (ISO 100.m). Fires automatically in low-light and backlit conditions. Red-eye reduction lamp provided
- Film transport: Autoload, motor drive and rewind
- Battery: 1 x CR123A
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.
*Please note, that a case will not be sold with this listing, the case is only for display purposes only.