Canon Sure Shot Max 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The Canon Sure Shot Max was a 1991 model from Canon's very successful Sure Shot Range. Thin and lightweight, the Sure Shot Max is a compact autofocus camera with a very nice Canon 38mm F/3.5 lens, built-in user-selectable flash (red-eye reduction, off, and auto flash modes), and a self-timer. The lens is capable of making sharp images while retaining the retro and sometimes unpredictable nature of vintage point-and-shoots.
This early '90s film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Autoboy Mini - Japan
- Sure Shot Max/ Max Date - America
- Prima 5 - Europe
- Lens: 38mm f/3.5 (3 elements in 3 groups)
- Focus: Smart Autofocus and near-infrared beam and focus lock
- Exposure: Auto-exposure with shutter speeds of 1/8-1/250s in flash-off mode and 1/60-1/250s with flash on
- Flash: Auto flash built-in and fires automatically in low-light and backlit conditions. Red-eye reduction lamp provided
- Film transport: Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding
- Battery: 1 x CR123A/DL123A
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.