Minolta Riva Zoom 70 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The Riva Zoom 70 is a 35mm autofocus compact camera from Minolta. Also known as the Freedom Zoom Explorer 70W was a compact camera with a wide-angle zoom lens introduced by Minolta in 1995. Some models had a switchable panorama mask. It was available in black or "champagne" silver. This camera was superseded by the very similar Minolta Riva Zoom 75W which had a slightly longer lens in the same-sized body.
This vintage film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Lens: 35 to 70mm zoom lens at f/5.3 to f/9.8
- Focus: Autofocus between 28 mm - 70 mm
- Exposure: Auto-exposure with shutter speeds from 2-1/500s at 28mm and 8-1/350s at 70mm.
- Flash: Integrated pop-up flash, with several modes. The maximum range at 28mm and 100 ISO is 6m.
- Film transport: Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding.
- Battery: 1 x CR123A
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.