Minolta AF-E II 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
Minolta AF-E II (called Freedom 200 in America) is an autofocus compact camera and a simplified successor model to the original AF-E. This vintage film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Lens: 35mm f/4,5 (4 elements/4 groups).
- Focus: Infrared [autofocus] from 0,95 m to infinity.
- Flash: Built-in, automatically activated with ready-light in finder. Shutter locked while recharging.
- Flash range (at ISO 100): 0,95—3,3 m.
- Metering: EV 9,6–16,2 with ISO 100 film. Narrow metering angle.
- Crippled DX decoding; either ISO 100 or ISO 400. Non-DX films are exposed as ISO 100.
- Film transport: Automatic loading, advance, and rewind.
- Battery: 4x AAA
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 14-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.