Olympus Trip MD3 Black 35mm Film Camera Point and Shoot
The Olympus Trip MD3 was a 35mm point and shoot compact camera produced by Olympus. Launched in 1998, it was a camera intended for holidays, hence the "Trip" name. It featured a light meter that controlled the camera, automatically changing settings. Because of this, the Trip MD3 was easy to use.
This vintage film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
- Lens: Olympus 34 mm F6.9, 3 elements in 3 groups
- Focus: Fixed-focus, 1.5 m - infinity
- Exposure: Progressive type, automatic reset
- Flash: Auto flash built-in and fires automatically in low-light and backlit conditions
- Film transport: Motor film advance and rewind
- Battery: 2 x AA
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.